Here are 79 examples of Barack Obama’s corruption, lying, lawbreaking, and cronyism.
1) In April 2009, antiwar activists who helped elect Obama accused him of using the same “off the books” funding as his predecessor George W. Bush when Obama requested an additional $83.4 billion from Congress for the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan – a provision which Obama had voted against when he was a Senator.
2) In May 2010, it was reported that the Obama administration had selected KBR, a former subsidiary of Halliburton, for a no-bid contract worth as much as $568 million through 2011 for military support services in Iraq, just hours after the Justice Department had said it would pursue a lawsuit accusing the Houston-based company of taking kickbacks from two subcontractors on Iraq-related work.
3) While running for President, Obama had promised that he would not have any lobbyists working in his administration. However, by February 2010, he had more than 40 lobbyists working in his administration.
4) Although Obama claims to support the Occupy Wall St. movement, the truth is that he has raised more money from Wall St. than any other candidate during the last 20 years.
5) Under President Obama, abuse of prisoners at Guantanamo Bay became even worse than it had been under President Bush.
6) In June 2011, U.S. Congressman Dennis Kucinich (D-Ohio) said that Obama had violated the Constitution when he launched military operations in Libya without Congressional approval.
7) While Senator, Obama voted for the $700 billion TARP bank bailout bill.
8) The ACLU accused Obama of violating the U.S. Constitution by having a U.S. citizen killed without judicial process. U.S. Congressman Ron Paul (R-TX) said that Obama’s actions might be an impeachable offense.
9) In 2011, after Boeing had hired 1,000 new employees to work at its new factory in South Carolina, the Obama administration ordered Boeing to shut down the factory, because the factory was non-union.
10) Obama fired the CEO of General Motors, and had the government take 60.8% ownership of the company.
11) During the Chrysler bankruptcy, Obama violated the Fifth Amendment and more than 150 years of bankruptcy law by illegally treating secured creditors worse than unsecured creditors.
12) The Obama administration pressured Ford Motor Company to stop airing a TV ad that criticized Obama’s bailouts of General Motors and Chrysler.
13) In 2010, Obama supported releasing Lockerbie bomber Abdel Baset al-Megrahi (who had been convicted of murdering 270 people) from prison.
14) In May 2009, the Obama administration dismissed charges that had been filed by the Bush administration against members of the New Black Panther Party who had been videotaped intimidating voters and brandishing a police-style baton at a Philadelphia polling station during the November 2008 election. In August 2009, the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights demanded that the Justice Department explain why it dismissed the charges. In July 2010, J. Christian Adams, a former lawyer for the Justice Department, testified before the Commission on Civil Rights that the case was dropped because the Justice Department did not want to protect the civil rights of white people.
15) In Operation Fast and Furious, the Obama administration ordered gun storeowners to illegally sell thousands of guns to criminals.
16) In June 2009, Obama fired Inspector General Gerald Walpin, after Walpin accused Sacramento mayor Kevin Johnson, an Obama supporter, of misuse of AmeriCorps funding to pay for school-board political activities. In a letter to Congress, the White House said that Walpin was fired because he was “confused, disoriented, unable to answer questions and exhibited other behavior that led the Board to question his capacity to serve.” A bipartisan group of 145 current and former public officials, attorneys, and legal scholars signed a letter that was sent to the White House, which defended Walpin, said the criticisms of him were not true, and said that his firing was politically motivated. The letter can be read here. Fox News host Glenn Beck gave Walpin an on-air state certified senility test, which Walpin passed with a perfect score, meaning that he was not senile.
17) In February 2009, U.S. Senator Robert Byrd (D-West Virginia) expressed concern that Obama’s dozens of czars might violate the U.S. Constitution, because they were not approved by the U.S. Senate. U.S. Senator Russ Feingold (D-Wisconsin) expressed a similar concern in September 2009.
18) Although Obama stated, “I have always believed that the Second Amendment protects the right of individuals to bear arms,” the National Rifle Association gave Obama a rating of ‘F’ based on his voting record.
19) In March 2007, Obama said of his health care plan, “I don’t think we’re going to be able to eliminate employer coverage immediately. There’s going to be, potentially, some transition process…”
20) In September 2010, some insurance companies announced that in response to Obama’s health care plan, they would end the issuance of new child-only policies.
21) In October 2010, Obama gave McDonald’s and 29 other organizations an exemption from some of the requirements of his health care plan. Over time, more than 1,300 organizations were granted waivers.
22) In November 2010, 1199SEIU United Healthcare Workers East announced that it would drop health insurance for the children of more than 30,000 low-wage home attendants. Mitra Behroozi, executive director of benefit and pension funds for 1199SEIU stated, “… new federal health-care reform legislation requires plans with dependent coverage to expand that coverage up to age 26… meeting this new requirement would be financially impossible.”
23) In March 2011, the New York Times reported that many health insurers had stopped issuing child-only policies in response to Obama’s health care reform.
24) In May 2008, Obama campaign spokesperson Ben LaBolt said that Obama would end DEA raids on medical marijuana in states where it’s legal. However, in February 2010, DEA agents raided a medical marijuana grower in Highlands Ranch in Colorado, a state where medical marijuana is legal. Also in February 2010, DEA agents raided a medical marijuana dispensary in Culver City in California, a state where medical marijuana is legal. Furthermore, in July 2010, the DEA raided at least four medical marijuana growers in San Diego, California. Also in July 2010, the DEA raided a medical marijuana facility in Covelo, California. Then in September 2010, the DEA conducted raids on at least five medical marijuana dispensaries in Las Vegas, Nevada, where medical marijuana is legal. In 2011, the DEA conducted raids on medical marijuana in Seattle, Washington, West Hollywood, California, and Helena, Montana, all places where it is legal. In April 2012, the DEA carried out several raids on medical marijuana in Oakland, California. In February 2012, Rolling Stone magazine wrote that Obama’s war against medical marijuana went “far beyond anything undertaken by George W. Bush.” In May 2012, U.S. Congressperson Nancy Pelosi (D-California) said she had “strong concerns” about Obama’s forced closure of five medical marijuana facilities in Pelosi’s congressional district. Commenting on Obama’s crackdown on medical marijuana, U.S. Congressman Barney Frank (D-Massachusetts) said, “I’m very disappointed… They look more like the Bush administration than the Clinton administration.”
25) In September 2010, it was reported that Obama planned to offer Saudi Arabia the biggest arms deal in the history of the U.S.
26) In September 2009, Obama’s green czar Van Jones resigned after it was reported that he was a self described “communist” and had blamed George W. Bush for the September 11 attacks.
27) The Obama administration gave $535 million to Solyndra, claiming that it would create 4,000 new jobs. However, instead of creating those 4,000 new jobs, the company went bankrupt. It was later revealed that the company’s shareholders and executives had made substantial donations to Obama’s campaign, and that the company had also spent a large sum of money on lobbying.
28) Obama nominated Timothy Geithner, a repeat tax cheater, to head the government agency that enforces the tax laws.
29) On September 12, 2008, Obama promised, “I can make a firm pledge. Under my plan, no family making less than $250,000 a year will see any form of tax increase. Not your income tax, not your payroll tax, not your capital gains taxes, not any of your taxes.” However, less than three months into his Presidency, he broke that promise when he raised the cigarette tax. Studies show that poor people are more likely to smoke than rich people.
30) Although Obama said that he wanted to simplify the tax code, his proposals would actually add thousands of pages to the tax code.
31) In December 2010, Transparency International reported that corruption was increasing faster in the U.S. than anywhere else except Cuba, Dominica, and Burkina Faso.
32) In June 2010, the New York Times reported that Obama administration officials had held hundreds of meetings with lobbyists at coffee houses near the White House, in order to avoid the disclosure requirements for White House visitors, and that these meetings “reveal a disconnect between the Obama administration’s public rhetoric — with Mr. Obama himself frequently thrashing big industries’ ‘battalions’ of lobbyists as enemies of reform — and the administration’s continuing, private dealings with them.”
33) In July 2009, White House reporter Helen Thomas criticized the Obama administration for its lack of transparency.
34) Although Obama had promised to wait five days before signing all non-emergency bills, he broke that promise at least 10 times during his first three months in office.
35) Obama signed a stimulus bill that spent money on bonuses for AIG executives. Prior to signing this bill, Obama had said, “when I’m president, I will go line by line to make sure that we are not spending money unwisely.” However, after reading “line by line” and signing the stimulus bill that protected the AIG bonuses, Obama pretended to be shocked and outraged at the bonuses, and said, “Under these circumstances, it’s hard to understand how derivative traders at A.I.G. warranted any bonuses at all, much less $165 million in extra pay… How do they justify this outrage to the taxpayers who are keeping the company afloat?” and also said that he would “pursue every single legal avenue to block these bonuses.”
36) Although Obama had promised that the website recovery.gov would list all stimulus spending in detail, a 400 page report issued by the Government Accountability Office stated that only 25% of the projects listed on the website provided clear and complete information regarding their cost, schedule, purpose, location and status.
37) Although Obama said, “We need to uphold the ideal of public education,” he expressed his true opinion of America’s public education system by sending his own children to private schools while living in Chicago and Washington D.C.
38) In November 2011, Obama announced that he would send 2,500 Marines to Australia.
39) Obama expanded the federal government’s faith based programs which had been started by President George W. Bush.
40) Obama had armed federal agents raid the Gibson guitar factory, order the employees to leave, and seize guitars and other property from the factory – and all of this happened without any charges being filed.
41) In October 2011, Obama hired Broderick Johnson, a longtime Wall Street lobbyist, to be his new senior campaign adviser. Johnson had worked as a lobbyist for JP Morgan Chase, Bank of America, Fannie Mae, Comcast, Microsoft, and the oil industry.
42) During the 2008 campaign, Obama broke his promise to accept public financing and the spending limits that came with it.
43) In June 2011, Obama asked a Jewish singing group to remove its video from the internet.
44) In May 2011, Obama signed a renewal of the Patriot Act.
45) After the BP oil spill, Obama rejected offers of cleanup help from Canada, Croatia, France, Germany, Ireland, Mexico, the Netherlands, Norway, Romania, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, the United Kingdom, and the United Nations.
46) On September 22, 2008, Obama said, “I am not a Democrat who believes that we can or should defend every government program just because it’s there… We will fire government managers who aren’t getting results, we will cut funding for programs that are wasting your money and we will use technology and lessons from the private sector to improve efficiency across every level of government… The only way we can do all this without leaving our children with an even larger debt is if Washington starts taking responsibility for every dime that it spends.” However, Citizens Against Government Waste gave Obama a 2007 rating of only 10%, and a lifetime rating of only 18%.
47) In September 2009, it was reported that Kevin Jennings, Obama’s Assistant Deputy Secretary for the Office of Safe and Drug-Free Schools, had written about Jennings’ own past frequent illegal drug use in his 2007 autobiography.
48) In January 2012, it was reported that 36 Obama aides owed a combined total of $833,000 in back taxes.
49) Obama sued Citibank to force it to give mortgages to people who could not afford to pay them back.
50) The national debt increased more during Obama’s first three years and two months than it did during all eight years of George W. Bush’s presidency.
51) In February 2012, Obama shut down an Amish farm for selling unpasteurized milk across state lines, even though the customers were happy with what they were buying.
52) After Obama approved $2.1 billion in loan guarantees for Solar Trust of America so it could build solar power plants, the company filed for bankruptcy.
53) In 2010, Obama gave $16.3 million to First Solar, a company that manufactures solar panels, so the company could sell solar panels to itself.
54) Although Obama had promised to have “the most sweeping ethics reform in history,” and had often criticized the role of money in politics, the truth is that after he was elected, he gave administration jobs to more than half of his 47 biggest fundraisers.
55) In January 2012, Obama violated the Constitution by making four recess appointments when Congress was not in recess. Recess appointments themselves are constitutional, but only if they are made when Congress is actually in recess.
56) Obama sent U.S. troops to Uganda, Congo, South Sudan and the Central African Republic.
57) In March 2012, when Obama was talking to Russian President Dmitri Medvedev and did not know that the microphone was turned on, Obama stated, “On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it’s important for him to give me space… This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility.”
58) In December 2011, Obama agreed to sell nearly $30 billion of military fighter jets to Saudi Arabia.
59) While Obama was a state Senator in Illinois, he used tax dollars to build 504 units of slum housing, which had mice and backed up sewage. Federal inspectors graded the condition of the housing so bad that the buildings faced demolition.
60) The Obama administration spent $1.6 million to restore graffiti that glorified communist murderers Che Guevara and Fidel Castro.
61) Obama approved putting 7 million pounds of “pink slime” into school lunches – a substance that McDonald’s and other fast food restaurants have banned.
62) Concerned Women for America accused Obama of hypocrisy after Obama criticized Rush Limbaugh for using crude and vulgar language to describe Sandra Fluke, but Obama did not criticize Bill Maher (who had donated one million dollars to an Obama PAC) for using the same kind of crude and vulgar language to describe Sarah Palin.
63) U.S. Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia said that being forced to read Obama’s 2,700 page health care reform law would would violate the Eighth Amendment’s prohibition against cruel and unusual punishment.
64) In March 2012, the Congressional Budget Office said that over the next decade, Obama’s health care reform would cost twice as much as what Obama had promised.
65) Despite having taught constitutional law at one of the most prestigious law schools in the country, in April 2012 Obama falsely claimed that the U.S. Supreme Court had never overturned any laws that had been passed by Congress.
66) In March 2012, Obama announced a new set of bailouts for speculators who had caused the housing bubble.
67) In early 2012, Obama held a fundraiser where Wall St. investment bankers and hedge fund managers each paid $35,800 to attend.
68) In December 2011, ACLU executive director Anthony D. Romero criticized Obama for signing a bill that gave the U.S. government the power to indefinitely detain U.S. citizens without any charges being filed or any trial taking place.
69) In January 2012, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled against the Obama administration for having put a GPS tracking device on someone’s car without having a warrant.
70) As part of his economic stimulus, Obama spent $205,075 of taxpayer money to relocate and care for a single specimen of Arctostaphylos franciscana, a shrubbery which nurseries sell for $16.
71) Obama’s administration funded a study to see whether or not rats’ enjoyment of the music of Miles Davis was increased when the rats were high on cocaine.
72) Obama spokesman Jay Carney criticized the Los Angeles Times for publishing photographs of U.S. soldiers posing with corpses in Afghanistan.
73) Obama came out in favor of the FCC’s fining of the CBS TV network $550,000 for showing Janet Jackson’s breast during the 2004 Super Bowl.
74) In April 2012, the New York Times reported, “Although Mr. Obama has made a point of not accepting contributions from registered lobbyists, a review of campaign donations and White House visitor logs shows that special interests have had little trouble making themselves heard. Many of the president’s biggest donors, while not lobbyists, took lobbyists with them to the White House…”
75) In April 2012, the Obama administration proposed new regulations which would prohibit farm children under 18 from working at grain elevators, silos, feed lots, stockyards, and livestock auctions, as well as from storing, marketing and transporting farm product raw materials. Critics claimed that this would prevent children from the common practice of working on their friends’ and relatives’ farms, and that farm children did not need “help” from a community organizer in Washington.
76) In April 2012, Obama nominated Timothy Broas, who had “bundled” more than $500,000 for Obama’s 2012 campaign, to be U.S. ambassador to the Netherlands.
77) Although Obama had promised to prosecute Wall St. criminals, as of May 2012, the Obama administration had not filed any criminal charges against any of the top financial executives.
78) In 2012, the Obama administration accused Pepsico of “race discrimination” because it used criminal background checks to screen out job applicants.
79) The Obama administration accused fire and police departments in Jacksonville, Florida, New York City, and Dayton, Ohio of “racial discrimination” because they required potential firefighters and police officers to take a written test. Ten real examples of these “racist” questions from the New York test can be read here.
Republicans: Black America’s True Friend
Posted on May 16, 2012
By Lloyd Marcus
Black pundits say that to be black and Republican makes one a despicable
race-traitor worthy of no-holds-barred punishment. As a black conservative
Republican, I’m not frightened by this; it just angers and frustrates me.
My frustration comes from the knowledge that those claiming to have black
America’s empowerment and best interest at heart are the “elephant in the
room” problem. They lie to black America. Who are “they”? They are
Democrats committed to keeping blacks viewing themselves as victims.
They are racist, bitter black politicians with huge chips on their shoulders,
seeking eternal “payback” for America’s original sin of slavery. These black
politicians are rewarded by the Democrats for delivering black votes.
So there you have it, black America: these are your so-called advocates. And
how do they help you? They lie to you. They tell you that 70% of black youths dropping out of high school is not your fault. They tell you that prisons filled with black males is not their fault. They tell you that 80% of black kids growing up without a father is not your fault. They tell you that black genocide — half of black pregnancies ending in abortion — is not your fault.
They tell you that English is too difficult to learn and that standards must be lowered. They tell you that blacks who speak correct English are traitors trying to be white. They tell you that despite the fact that showing proper ID is required to board an airplane and a gazillion other things, requiring ID to vote will disenfranchise blacks. Thus, their message is that blacks are too stupid to acquire ID.
When I was growing up in the black ghetto of east Baltimore, several corners had grocery stores owned by Jews. Later the Jews were replaced by Asians. Huge families lived upstairs, and their stores were downstairs.
The community resented Jewish and Asian store owners in black neighborhoods. I always thought, “Why?” These people did not receive a start-up check from the government. They took a risk. They rented in the black ghetto because it was cheaper. They worked long hours. Experience taught them to install a wall of bulletproof glass, separating them from their customers. Fourteen, fifteen family members lived above their businesses. These Jewish and Asian people were pursuing the American Dream the best way they knew how. What was stopping their black customers from doing the same thing? Answer: in many cases, blacks were relying on Democrat welfare programs.
I hear you — Democrat brainwashed fellow blacks yelling at me: Lloyd, you Uncle Tom SOB! America is racist, and blacks did not have a fair shot in those days!
Yes, racism was an issue is those days. But how do you explain the entrepreneurial success of black millionaires in Harlem in the 1920s?
Blacks have been congressmen and business owners in America since the 1800s. And yet, Democrats continue to tell us that we are incapable of finding our way to acquire an ID.
Democrats and bitter, small-minded blacks insist on forcing blacks into their “black box.” They say authentic blacks must have had a “ghetto experience.”
When the Bill Cosby Show first hit TV, it was highly criticized because the sitcom black father was a doctor and his family lived in a nice home. I heard the same criticism of Diahann Carroll in her TV sitcom, Julia, in which she played a successful black nurse — not reflective of the black experience. The Cosby Show and Julia were outside the Democrat-promoted “black box.”
In my youth, I met a black master swordsman. Excited, I carted him around to black community centers because I wanted black kids to see that blacks could be successful in fields beyond entertainment and sports.
Despite blacks succeeding today in almost every area of American life, Democrats continue to portray black Americans as still getting the short end of the stick. Democrats promote an image of the authentic black experience as a majority in need of government entitlements, as people who can’t find their way to acquire ID — sitting at home watching Maury on TV, anxiously awaiting for the results of the DNA test to discover the name of Keysha’s baby’s daddy. This is the Democrats’ black America.
This is not black advocacy or empowerment. It is demeaning, humiliating, and crippling. Why can’t my fellow blacks see this obvious truth?
I am a Republican because the Republican Party respects my intelligence — no special concessions or lowered standards.
In the 1950s, my dad was one of the first blacks to break the racist color barrier into the Baltimore Fire Department. The white firefighters rejected my dad and made conditions horrific for him. Still, dad won “Firefighter of the Year” two times. That’s what I am talking about!
Given the opportunity, in their typical denigrating of black intellect, Democrats would argue that requirements for Firefighter of the Year be lowered to give my dad a “fair” shot at it. Lowered standards would have robbed Dad of the dignity and pride of his achievement. Thank God such was not the case.
Dad, a black man, won Firefighter of the Year because he was the best! Yes, I am a black conservative Republican and proud of it. All you blacks who think the Democrats are your friends, wake up and smell the betrayal.
Townhall.com ^ | April 9, 2012 | Lurita Doan
Posted on Monday, April 09, 2012 9:23:47 AM by Kaslin
The recent exposé of clowns and mind-readers as critical support elements of government training at a U.S. General Services (GSA) conference in Las Vegas has served as a politically expedient way for Barack Obama to pretend to be tough on the issue of wasteful spending.
There can be no doubt that cracking down on a federal agency that was so misguided that it spent almost a million taxpayer dollars on a training conference (where clowns were considered essential personnel) is a good thing--especially when GSA is the very agency that determines the travel, meals and per diems for the rest of the federal government.
Obama fired three top political appointees at the agency, and put four other agency employees on administrative leave--which on the surface fosters the illusion that Obama is getting tough on wasteful spending. But, why, given all the other areas of wasteful spending over the past three years of the Obama Administration, has GSA been the only agency to feel Obama's wrath?
Obama is a fraud on the issue of wasteful spending, unless exposing that spending is politically expedient.
Consider the Department of Energy. DoE flushed away $528 Million taxpayer dollars in a failed effort to shore up Solyndra and showcase Obama's visit in May 2010 designed to focus attention on "alternative energy". As if that were not enough, DoE wasted another $2 billion dollars of taxpayer money on other failed solar enterprises. But get this: no one got fired. Billions of dollars wasted, and no one in the Obama Administration was fired. Worse yet, Obama seems genuinely proud of picking loser investments that wasted taxpayer money.
The on-going investigation of the Fast and Furious debacle, in which Brian Terry, U.S. Border Patrol Agent was killed when the Obama Administration made the bizarre decision to spend another million or so of taxpayer money to buy 2,000 guns which were allowed to “walk” across the border and into the welcoming hands of Mexican drug cartels, is another example of waste. At current estimates, the cost is incalculable -- approximately a million dollars lost, an American citizen killed, damage to our close relationship with Mexico, and yet, despite all of this incredible waste, Obama has fired no one.
Americans also pay for Obama’s excessive personal expenditures. Millions of dollars are wasted on Barack and Michelle Obama's "date nights". Flying to New York ( because Washington DC doesn't have any decent restaurants?), the expenses of Secret Service, Air Force One and NYC overtime security, costs American taxpayers approximately $ 250,000 dollars. All for one night!
Despite $16Trillion of public debt, Barack Obama does not seem interested in cutting wasteful spending. If the 2013 budget of $3.8 trillion dollars is any indication, Obama excels in wasteful spending, figuring the more the better, as he piles additional spending atop the unsustainable mountain of red ink he has already assembled.
Firing the GSA political appointees, who made some boneheaded decisions that might embarrass Obama in his dash for reelection, seems unlikely to have been motivated solely by a concern over wasteful spending since Obama doesn't seem convinced that any cuts are a worthy use of his time.
Pity too. Never before in our nation's history has our government been so bloated, with multiple agencies with multiple programs that are begging to be streamlined. Other parts of our government have veered too far from their original mission (NASA for example can no longer put a man in space but can put effort and resources into Muslim outreach).
Obama's recent $3.8 Trillion budget, which called for another trillion in annual deficit, shows just how profligate spending has become under the Obama Administration. Obama has spent more irresponsibly than any president in our nation’s history, yet he is attempting to advance a false image of fiscal accountability, by criticizing Paul Ryan's honest budget and by firing a few GSA political appointees.
Cutting wasteful spending is hard work. It is far easier, after the fact, to sack the boneheads that spent taxpayer money to hire a clown and a fortune teller. If Americans want to see some expert prestidigitation, nothing beats Obama’s ability to create false illusions or conjure up misdirection regarding wasteful spending.
He is the master.
Black Tea Party Spokesperson Lloyd Marcus,
Rebukes NAACP Resolution Against Tea Parties
I'm re-reading a book I read several years ago titled "Beyond Defeat" by a wonderful black civil rights pioneer, James E. Johnson. To quote Johnson, "...there are only two things that motivate people: One is fear, and the other is love".
In the early 50s, Johnson's journey as a civil rights trail blazer began when he became the
first black U.S. Marine Corps NCO (Non-commissioned officer). Johnson went to see a
movie at the "on base" movie theater and sat in the section reserved for staff NCOs. An MP
asked Johnson to move because he was not a white NCO. Johnson refused to move stating
that forcing him to move would be a violation of his Constitutional Rights. Despite numerous
higher ups demanding that Johnson move from his seat, Johnson remained seated taking a
stand for what he knew to be right. Johnson loved and believed in the greatness of America.
Johnson eventually became the first black Assistant Secretary of the Navy and Vice
Chairman of the Civil Service Commission. Though a courageous hard working man of
character, Johnson attributes his numerous firsts and extraordinary achievements to
his faith in God and love. "Love is beyond defeat, and love never faileth."
Now, back to Johnson's statement that folks are motivated by love or fear.
The NAACP Resolution proclaiming the Tea Party Movement to be racist is motivated by
hate and fear. Though well disguised in intellectual rhetoric, underneath festers hate and
fear. Along with their underlying resentment of whites and non forgiveness of America's
sins of the past, the NAACP has become zealots for the religion of Progressivism which
preaches victimhood-ism and entitlement. The NAACP are the true racists whose secret
motto is "Keep Hate & Victimhood-ism Alive."
The NAACP fears the Tea Parties because they are effective; getting conservatives elected and giving We The People a voice to challenge the "deaf to the will of the American people" Obama administration.
Obama and the NAACP are kindred spirits in their disdain for America and the tea parties. Speaking at an NAACP event, President Obama fed the mostly black audience red meat sure to please. Obama said racism is still very much alive and a problem for blacks in America. The audience erupted in cheers and applause. In essence the NAACP audience was saying, "Hallelujah, we're still victims in America!"
First lady Michelle Obama followed her husband's shameful lead bashing America in her recent speech at the 2010 NAACP convention. Mrs. Obama said blacks are still suffering due to "stubborn inequalities." Not only is this an outrageous lie, it continues to inspire hate and victim/entitlement mindsets.
I don't know if Mrs. Obama can sing, but her manipulation of the NAACP audience would have been complete had she ended her victim-hood speech by spontaneously breaking into an a cappella version of their 50's theme song, "We Shall Overcome". There would not have been a dry eye in the room. It would have surely won the first lady a very long standing "O."
The NAACP perceives race relations in America and functions as if stuck in a 1950's time warp. Ignoring the reality that the leader of the free world is a black man, the NAACP mantra is America sucks and we still have a long way to go.
Slandering the Tea Party patriots as racist is a disgusting, divisive and evil lie from the pit of hell. I am a black tea party patriot entertainer/spokesperson who has attended over 200 tea parties across America with Tea Party Express.
For the ga-zillionth time, the tea party attendees are not racist. They are decent hard working Americans motivated by love for their country. These patriots oppose Obama's policies, not his skin color.
America is the greatest land of opportunity on the planet for all who choose to go for it via education, hard work and a dream. In areas where blacks are having difficulty, the problem is not a racist America. The true enemies of the black community are liberal Democrat policies and programs which have destroyed the black family enslaving them to government.
It is truly sad to see the once great civil rights organization acting like modern day "Uncle Tom" slaves on a liberal plantation selling out their people for a seat in the big house at the liberal democrat Massa's table.
The bottom line is the NAACP, Obama and their co-conspirators in the liberal mainstream media have no interest in the truth regarding the tea parties. Their only goal is the furtherance of their progressive agenda. Thus, they will continue lying and functioning from a place of hate and fear which will ultimately lead to their destruction.
What the anti-America zealots can not comprehend or understand is this incredible tea party movement was birthed out of and is motivated by love for our great country. Love is the source of our extraordinary strength and growing power. Motivated by love, we tea party patriots are defeating the anti-America zealots. Come November, the anti-America zealots will be devastated. How do I know this? Because love never fails.
Lloyd Marcus, Proud Unhyphenated American
Spokesperson/Entertainer of Tea Party Movement & Tea Party Express.
The American Tea Party Anthem cd/album.
Confessions of a Black Conservative, foreword by Michelle Malkin.
President, NAACPC (National Association for the Advancement of Conservative People of ALL Colors)
My Black Dad & Obama
I am a black tea party patriot faced with a serious problem concerning my 83-year-old father.
Dad is an extraordinary man whose life epitomizes the greatness of America.
In the '50s, married with a wife and three kids and employed as a laborer, Dad was among the
first blacks to break the color barrier into the Baltimore Fire Dept. The white firefighters
treated Dad like scum and boldly displayed their displeasure with having an "n" in their firehouse.
Dad was the young associate pastor of a storefront church. He treated his "haters" with love and
strove to be the best Christian and firefighter he could be. Dad won "Firefighter of the Year" two
times and eventually the respect and admiration of his white fellow firefighters. A white firefighter
who once threatened to punch Dad in his "black nose" risked his life by going back into a burning
building to save Dad. The two firefighters became lifelong friends.
While married with a wife and five kids, working as a firefighter and an associate pastor, Dad
attended college part-time until he graduated. Dad later earned his doctorate degree, which led
to him pastoring large churches and authoring a book. Dad also became Chaplain of the Baltimore
Fire Dept. Dad's success story is the result of his character, faith in Christ, and hard work. Dad
earned every achievement; no liberal Democrat demanded lowered standards or entitlement
programs for him.
Now, here is my problem I mentioned: Dad loves Barack Obama, a man whose philosophy goes against everything I thought my dad stood for. Despite my attempts to convince Dad otherwise, based on my personal experiences attending over two hundred tea parties across America traveling on Tea Party Express, Dad persists in believing the rallies are racist. Dad believes all criticism of Obama and his agenda is racist. It appears that no amount of truth will penetrate the wall of affection Dad has for the historic figure he never imagined would exist in his lifetime.
Out of respect, I have not confronted Dad, my hero, regarding his irrational support for a president whose agenda so radically goes against his Christian faith -- gay marriage, abortion, the murderous partial birth abortion, etc. I also thought, "Dad still bears emotional scars from the horrible racism he experienced in his youth. So perhaps I should be a good son, give the old man a pass, and let him enjoy his black president."
But witnessing the growing tyranny of the Obama regime and his American death march to socialism, I have come to realize it is my patriotic duty to confront my father with the facts about Obama. The stakes are far too high to simply let the old black man enjoy worshiping his first black president. No! America is at risk.
Though in his eighties, Dad is still sharp and pastors four churches. He is bright, articulate, and most importantly come November, a voter with influence. Whether Dad chooses to accept them or not, I must inform him of the facts about Obama's agenda. Then, when Dad goes behind the curtain of the voting booth, he will have to chose between pulling the lever for Godly principles or skin color.
Most of Dad's idolatry for president Obama is centered around his skin color. Racism and idolatry are wrong, even when committed by my beloved Dad.
I have faith that still surviving deep within dad's "Obama Zombie" brain is the wise, wonderful, righteous, and Christian man I have known all of my life.
Disapproving relatives have expressed fear for my safety, warning, "Lloyd is foolishly putting his head on the chopping block!"
Think about that, folks. My black relatives fear I may suffer physical harm from fellow blacks for daring to disagree with our black president. Meanwhile, whites are afraid to speak out against our black president for fear of being called racist. Dear Lord, what is going on in our country?
Patriot brothers and sisters, the bottom line is that while I am not advocating rudeness or bad behavior, it is time we stand up and be more confrontational for our freedoms, liberty, and culture. Prayerfully ask God for wisdom regarding the proper timing and approach. But we must start confronting Obama-ites with the truth. We cannot allow ourselves to be silenced for fear of being called racist and other threats.
Admittedly, this will be uncomfortable. But many before us have sacrificed all for America. America is worth a little discomfort. My prayers, love, and support are with you. God bless.
Lloyd Marcus, proud unhyphenated American
?Enjoy "Real Man" by Lloyd Marcus Click here.
Your support is always appreciated.
To purchase Real Man on the HELLO BALTIMORE album/cd, CLICK HERE
The HELLO BALTIMORE cd/album is proudly stored
in the Time Capsule of Baltimore City!
Obama's enormous spending initiatives have yielded, and will yield essentially nothing, except a larger tax burden on the working class, to sustain a wasteful, highly inefficient and unaccountable government. These include the stimulus bill, socialized healthcare* Cap & Trade,** Amnesty, Puerto Rican statehood and the trillion dollar TARP/WallStreet bailout among many other things. All this in the middle of a severe
recession with record unemployment.
A proven method of stimulating private sector job growth is to fuel money into the economy to help people grow businesses. Not ill-directed stimulus, "free" or taxpayer supplied money, but lift the tax burden,
so people have more money to invest in new equipment, better facilities, upgrade their accounting and marketing programs and to hire more employees, for example.
We have a $14 trillion deficit, and it continues to grow by $100,000 every three minutes. The War on Poverty, the War on Drugs, the War to End All Wars, Social Security, Immigration, Medicare & Medicaid and the Department of Energy created to decrease our dependence on foreign oil are all examples of overreaching government taking up to 50% of people's incomes (and a tax on labor is unconstitutional, as it is a form of slavery), and grossly mismanaging it to the extent that the current cost of these institutions/ initiatives have exponentially exploded, with no substantive reduction or resolution to the problem.
Obama appears to be either completely without a clue about sound financial management, or helplessly committed to launching the US into bankruptcy, perhaps to force us to a one-world currency, which would include the sacrifice of US sovereignty.
His continual assaults on our Christian heritage are shameful, and it's stunning there are still those in the Christian community that don't recognize it -- in particular his stand on abortion. His obscene voting behavior in the Illinois Senate, and his commitment to vastly expanding abortion "rights" as a first initiative upon entering office of the President is well-documented.
*Everyone recognizes we need healthcare reform, but this rushed, pathetically constructed bill is not the answer.
**People are starving, and he wants to spend trillions more on battling unsettled science, or what a large and growing segment of the scientific community considers fictitious man-made global warming. When the Center for Atmospheric research was asked, if all nations signed a global initiative (Kyoto) to reduce global warming, what would be the effect in 50 years, they answered that we might be able to reduce the earth's temperature by 7/100th of one degree. And this, after spending trillions of dollars, again in the middle of a severe recession. Such a bill would make it cost prohibitive for people to heat their homes with natural gas, and deforestation on a massive scale would occur as a result of people trying to heat their homes with fireplaces and wood-burning stoves, defeating the purpose of "going green." Most liberal policies seem honorable or "righteous" on its face, but they virtually always prove fatal in the end.
Anatomy of a Failing Presidency
by Geoffrey P. Hunt from American Thinker
Barack Obama is on track to have the most spectacularly failed presidency since Woodrow Wilson. In the modern era, we've seen several failed presidencies--led by Jimmy Carter and LBJ. Failed presidents have one strong common trait-- they are repudiated, in the vernacular, spat out. Of course, LBJ wisely took the exit ramp early, avoiding a shove into oncoming traffic by his own party. Richard Nixon indeed resigned in disgrace, yet his reputation as a statesman has been partially restored by his triumphant overture to China .
But, Barack Obama is failing. Failing big. Failing fast. And failing everywhere: foreign policy, domestic initiatives, and most importantly, in forging connections with the American people. The incomparable Dorothy Rabinowitz in the Wall Street Journal put her finger on it: He is failing because he has no understanding of the American people, and may indeed loathe them. Fred Barnes of the Weekly Standard says he is failing because he has lost control of his message, and is overexposed. Clarice Feldman of American Thinker produced a dispositive commentary showing that Obama is failing because fundamentally he is neither smart nor articulate; his intellectual dishonesty is conspicuous by its audacity and lack of shame.
But, there is something more seriously wrong: How could a new president riding in on a wave of unprecedented promise and goodwill have forfeited his tenure and become a lame duck in six months? His poll ratings are in free fall. In generic balloting, the Republicans have now seized a five point advantage. This truly is unbelievable. What's going on?
No narrative. Obama doesn't have a narrative. No, not a narrative about himself. He has a self-narrative, much of it fabricated, cleverly disguised or written by someone else. But this self-narrative is isolated and doesn't connect with us. He doesn't have an American narrative that draws upon the rest of us. All successful presidents have a narrative about the American character that intersects with their own where they display a command of history and reveal an authenticity at the core of their personality that resonates in a positive endearing way with the majority of Americans. We admire those presidents whose narratives not only touch our own, but who seem stronger, wiser, and smarter than we are. Presidents we admire are aspirational peers, even those whose politics don't align exactly with our own: Teddy Roosevelt, FDR, Harry Truman, Ike, and Reagan.
But not this president. It's not so much that he's a phony, knows nothing about economics, and is historically illiterate and woefully small minded for the size of the task--all contributory of course. It's that he's not one of us. And whatever he is, his profile is fuzzy and devoid of content, like a cardboard cutout made from delaminated corrugated paper. Moreover, he doesn't command our respect and is unable to appeal to our own common sense. His notions of right and wrong are repugnant and how things work just don't add up. They are not existential. His descriptions of the world we live in don't make sense and don't correspond with our experience.
In the meantime, while we've been struggling to take a measurement of this man, he's dissed just about every one of us -- financiers, energy producers, banks, insurance executives, police officers, doctors, nurses, hospital administrators, post office workers, and anybody else who has a non-green job.
Expect Obama to lament at his last press conference in 2012: "For those of you I offended, I apologize. For those of you who were not offended, you just didn't give me enough time; if only I'd had a second term, I could have offended you too."
Mercifully, the Founders at the Constitutional Convention in 1787 devised a useful remedy for such a desperate state--staggered terms for both houses of the legislature and the executive. An equally abominable Congress can get voted out next year. With a new Congress, there's always hope of legislative gridlock until we vote for president again two short years after that.
Yes, small presidents do fail, Barack Obama among them. The coyotes howl but the wagon train keeps rolling along.
Margaret Thatcher: "The trouble with Socialism is, sooner or later you run out of other people's money."
"When you subsidize poverty and failure, you get more of both." - James Dale Davidson, National Taxpayers Union
"The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates." – Tacitus
"A Liberal is a person who will give away everything he doesn't own." - Unknown
Dr. Hunt is a social and cultural anthropologist. He has had nearly 30 years experience in planning, conducting, and managing research in the field of youth studies, and drug and alcohol research. Currently Dr. Hunt is a Senior Research Scientist at the Institute for Scientific Analysis and the Principal Investigator on three National Institutes of Health projects. He is also a writer for American Thinker.
The following is a narrative taken from a 2008 Sunday morning televised "Meet The Press'. The author (Dale Lindsborg) is employed by none other than the very liberal Washington Post!!
From Sunday's 07 Sept. 2008 11:48:04 EST, Televised "Meet the Press" THE THEN Senator Obama was asked about his stance on the American Flag. General Bill Ginn' USAF (ret.) asked Obama to explain WHY he doesn't follow protocol when the National Anthem is played. The General stated to Obama that according to the United States Code, Title 36, Chapter 10, Sec. 171... During rendition of the national anthem, when the flag is displayed, all present (except those in uniform) are expected to stand at attention facing the flag with the right hand over the heart. Or, at the very least, "Stand and Face It".
NOW GET THIS !! - - - - -
'Senator' Obama replied:
"As I've said about the flag pin, I don't want to be perceived as taking sides". "There are a lot of people in the world to whom the American flag is a symbol of oppression.." "The anthem itself conveys a war-like message. You know, the bombs bursting in air and all that sort of thing."
(ARE YOU READY FOR THIS???) KEEP READING
Obama continued: "The National Anthem should be 'swapped' for something less parochial and less bellicose. I like the song 'I'd Like To Teach the World To Sing'. If that were our anthem, then, I might salute it. In my opinion, we should consider reinventing our National Anthem as well as 'redesign' our Flag to better offer our enemies hope and love. It's my intention, if elected, to disarm America to the level of acceptance to our Middle East Brethren. If we, as a Nation of waring people, conduct ourselves like the nations of Islam, where peace prevails - - - perhaps a state or period of mutual accord could exist between our governments ."
The last two paragraphs put the handwriting on the wall!! DC
When I become President, I will seek a pact of agreement to end hostilities between those who have been at war or in a state of enmity, and a freedom from disquieting oppressive thoughts. We as a Nation, have placed upon the nations of Islam, an unfair injustice which is WHY my wife disrespects the Flag and she and I have attended several flag burning ceremonies in the past".
"Of course now, I have found myself about to become the President of the United States and I have put my hatred aside. I will use my power to bring CHANGE to this Nation, and offer the people a new path. My wife and I look forward to becoming our Country's First black Family. Indeed, CHANGE is about to overwhelm the United States of America "
Yes, you read it right.
I, for one, am speechless!!!
Dale Lindsborg , Washington Post
The above information has been circulating around the internet. Though we verified it personally, it appears legitimate, and should concern every freedom loving American.